This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: find, ksh, and job control
- To: <N8TM@aol.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: find, ksh, and job control
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 20:40:35 -0500
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
No, I did not deleted it :-)
I prefer to keep all the NT and Cygwin stuff, but separated.
I have another use of cmd.exe. Under my configuration, MS Dev Studio nmake
works better under cmd.exe and created problems under bash. That is because
I keep WinNT and Cygwin stuff separate.
>In a message dated 3/13/99 5:23:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>> If I rememebr correctly, a while ago, some user wrote he deleted cmd.exe
>> replaced is by bash.exe.
>The ftp program under NT won't run under bash. Otherwise, I have no use
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com