Re: find, ksh, and job control

>Have you tried the ftp from inet utils port? I generally use that in place
>of the NT one.

No I have not and I do not need either NT ftp nor inet utils port of ftp.
If I have to ftp something from command line I just swing my chair and ftp
from my UNIX box (an other machine).   Personally I had bad experiences with
any ftp program on NT or Win95/98, particularly if I was downloading a big
archive.  Wins often messed it up. Therefoe, I prefer not ftp from any
Windows machine, except a few small download via web browsers.