This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
RE: Control-Z under bash to suspend jobs
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: Control-Z under bash to suspend jobs
- From: "Richard Hellicar (EML)" <Rick.Hellicar@eml.ericsson.se>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:02:09 +0100
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I bet ^C is also killing jobs placed in the background
by invocation with an &
Make sure there are no quotation marks in the
line of cygnus.bat, and make sure you're starting things
off with the bat file, and not invoking bash directly.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [SMTP:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Friday, March 12, 1999 7:37 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Control-Z under bash to suspend jobs
> I downloaded and installed Cygwin32 B20.1. I have been unable to
> suspend jobs under bash.
> The control-Z character to suspend jobs does not seem to work. Please
> let me know
> how to make this work. Thanks in advance.
> - Young << File: Card for Young Lee >>
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org