This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: This C++ code fails
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: This C++ code fails
- From: "Nirmal Prasad" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:19:03 -0500
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>The Test2 class is using virtual base classes, unlike the Test1 class. This
>difference causes an exception to be thrown when the pointer to member
well i havent taken a serious look at it .. but here's what i did and the
results are interesting ......
Change the declaration for Test2 as follows:-
class Test2: virtual public Base2
i.e. drop Virtual public Base 1 and let the remainder of the program be the
same... The CPU usage JUMPS TO 100% and the program keeps leaking memory.. i
checked the disassembly in gdb and there is a jmp that keeps happening at
that point ... Anyway probably i'll take a serious look at it later....
Something going wrong i guess somewhere in codegen.
Nirmal Prasad R.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com