This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Compiling Gnome project
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Compiling Gnome project
- From: Sebastien Carpe <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:55:39 +0100
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
Well, now that i have a cvs under cygwin that can cross my http proxy, i just
want to compile the whole gnome-devel thingy... Yet, i still have one main
problem : the shared library question. i did 'configure' and 'make' on glib and
everything works fine, exept that testgmodule doesn't work and shared libraries
are not built; I'm looking for someone that have some sort of experience with
this, and can tell me how i an trick the configure process and the automake
stuff to make things work fine. I'm sure the Gnome/gtk guys won't be against
introducing patch to allow cygwin shared compiling.
Any help, any track any clue are welcome.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org