This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [ANN] EGCS-1.1.2 binaries for Cygwin b20.1 available
- To: Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org.EDU>
- Subject: Re: [ANN] EGCS-1.1.2 binaries for Cygwin b20.1 available
- From: email@example.com (Theodore Jump)
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:32:51 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <199903170620.AAA05167@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <199903170620.AAA05167@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
>When you added/removed the CYGWIN values (binmode, tty, etc), did you
>And I was hoping that this was going to be the best tested release yet.
Sorry, don't like being the harbinger of bad news. ;^(
I'll watch the list, or you can email me directly. I'd hoped it was something
simpler related to my setup that I was missing but I guess not. In the mean
time I've rolled back to 1.1.1 so it's not holding me up ...
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org