This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Getting the delete key to generate \177
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Getting the delete key to generate \177
- From: "Henry S. Thompson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:53:25 GMT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've searched the FAQ and the archives, and I can't find a way to get
the Delete key to generate DEL, i.e. \177. I understand how to get
bash to treat \e[3~ as backward-delete-char, but when I'm using ssh to
access my Unix box at home from far away, that doesn't help . . .
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com