This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
RE: [ANN] Creating Excel-callable DLLs with GCC - fails!
- To: 'Mumit Khan' <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [ANN] Creating Excel-callable DLLs with GCC - fails!
- From: "Brown, Kim" <Kim.Brown@wl.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:22:43 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mumit Khan [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 1999 9:55 AM
> To: Brown, Kim
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: RE: [ANN] Creating Excel-callable DLLs with GCC - fails!
> On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Brown, Kim wrote:
> > I tried to compile these DLLs on my Win95 machine. Anyone else have a
> Sigh ... Richard Stanton already reported problems with
> Windows95. I did
> my tests on NT and those did work.
> Could you please remove the "-s" from DLL_LDFLAGS in the Makefile and
> retry? The stripping of the DLL may be causing problems.
I removed the "-s" flag and it made no difference. Still failed. If there
is anything else you would like me to try, just say so.
> I'll test on a Win95 system hopefully today and see if I can find the
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com