B20: sh.exe Application error

I am using bash beta 2.0 on an NT server 4.0. Trying to run my UNIX Shell
scripts using bash. The Bash.exe is crashing with the following error

" The instruction at "0x6105ab9c" referenced memory at "0x7365836c". The
memory could not be "written".

Does anyone know what this message mean ?? and How can I fix it ????

Following the image of screen error message.
 <<...>> Aijaz Ahmed
Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa Account
* (972) 604-3042 (voice)
*  (972) 604-7239 (fax)