Help with linking

	I have some C files(developed on a SUN machine) that I need to
compile and also link with cygwin1.dll.  I would like the output to be a
library file which can be linked against under WindowsNT. I make some
calls to UNIX functions like fork() etc in my files. Is cygwin1.dll the
right dll to link against? Can anybody give me some sample command-line
commands to carry out the above task ?

Thanks in advance,