Re: libc and crt support...

Brian Macy wrote:
> > For that matter, why would you even need such a function? Give me a
> > string stream any day.
> Because streams make anything besides trivial formatting absolutely hideous.

Well, I guess that's subjective and therefore not worth arguing, but
anything beyond trivial formatting is extremely rare, and I find it hard
to imagine how it could be worth the dangers and ugliness of
printf-style functions.
President Clinton was acquitted; then again, so was O. J. Simpson.
*** NEWBIES: Limit signatures to four lines! No HTML mail or posts! ***