RE: debug: chmod /dev/tty1 0666 failed: No such file or directory

Brian, et.al.,

Just to let you know we got SSHD on NT working.  We had an error in our
/etc/sshd_config file.  We had IdleTimeout set to 1, which means one second.
Thus, it timed out right away.  We then set IdleTimeout to 1d, which means one
day.  That fixes that original problem.  There still are other problems having
to do with running a /bin/sh -i on top of the main sh.  I think these problems
are known and documented elsewhere on the mailing list archive.  Btw: It is much
easier to figure out what SSHD is doing if you can search its source code for
the error messages you are seeing.

Larry Gerhardstein
larry.gerhardstein@pnl.gov