Re: SERVICE_MAIN_FUNCTION wrong parameter?

Sam Jost wrote:
> Maybe some error in cygwin's headers?

Which reminds me of a problem I ran into a few days ago: While
attempting to compile a program that uses atexit() with -mno-cygwin, I
received an error message due to the fact that egcs thought the function
passed to atexit() should take (...) rather than (void) as a parameter
list, which is a prohibited conversion. Changing the declaration to use
(void) rather than () takes care of it.

--
http://www.classic-games.com/
President Clinton was acquitted; then again, so was O. J. Simpson.