Re: Debuggers

Eugene Kanter wrote:

> On Fri, 7 May 1999, Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
>
> > BTW.  I used Sergeys X11R6.4, and Lesstif 0.88.1 (MOTIF 2.0 compatible library)
> > and I have not noticed any problems with DDD 3.1.4, so far.
>
> Could you upload your binaries somewhere or post instructions with
> pointers to source packages how you build them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eugene.

Binaries are available from my wev server
http://www.ipass.net/~ssiddiqi.
I posted the message about availablity of DDD binaries to Cygwin user
list
and a link for DDD binaries download site is also availble at
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin.

Good Luck.

Suhaib

BTW:  The DDD binary will complain about XmList Warnings.  That is a bug
in
LessTif 0.88.1, not DDD 3.1.4.  This bug will be fixed in LessTif 0.88.2
source code