Re: daemons as services again

   From: "Donald O. Sitze" <dsitze@thermotrex.com>
   Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:54:38 -0700

   The startup parameters box is at the bottom of the services dialog as soon
   as it is started from the control panel. Unfortunately, as far as I recall
   this box is only useful for the instance when you manually start a service
   from that dialog. To get persistence you have to edit the service entry in
   the registry. I don't recall the specifics, but you can find details on
   Sergei's Coolview page where he talks about installing and setting up the
   inetd services.

I  believe you mean the geol.msu.ru page reachable from the Gygwin
home page.  It just says "see corresponding manuals how to provide
command line options for started applications".  Corresponding to
what?  The invoker one-page document doesn't give this information.

I have copied to the list, I hope that's all right with you.

--
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.