Re: file-system layout in b20.2+ [Re: yikes, what are these?]

I had written earlier:

> I can do this with just one registry key that the pathname lookup code
> uses. If I had some free time, I could almost get the current snapshot
> to do this, but since Chris is already working on this, I'll just wait
> and get it for free ;-)

I clearly misspoke here. Chris Faylor is not working on such a feature.
My apologies for any confusion that this may have caused.

However, the fact remains that once the Unix like file system layout is
installed, it's a simple matter of mounting the <installdir> to '/' and
then it looks just like any other Unix box.

I'm looking forward to it, whenever it may happen.

Regards,
Mumit