Re: Postgresql 6. 5 runs on cygwin (the complete story)

Hello Christian,

does the latest PostgreSQL 6.5 port for Cygwin require binary mounts? And does
it work on Windows 9x based Cygwin environments too?

If so, I would like to add it to my WISH-LIST for the upcoming Cygwin DEV CD
Distribution beside mSQL.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany