This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
poring GNU C++ to NT
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: poring GNU C++ to NT
- From: farnaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 08:50:16 -0700
- Organization: ITG Inc.-The Future of Trading-http://www.itginc.com
We currently have our systems written in C++, and use GNU compiler
to compile and run on Solaris. What is involved in converting
our code to NT? Do we just compile on NT using cygwin products,
and are ready to go? Do you have tools to run through the code
and tell me what changes need to be made to the source code?
I am particularly interested in something that tells me
what needs to be changed, so I can come up with a time
estimate for how long it takes to port the code. Is there
such a tool?
Please let me know.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com