This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: scp for cygwin?
- To: Ross Smith <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: scp for cygwin?
- From: Steve Coleman <Steve.Coleman@jhuapl.edu>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:48:45 -0400
- Cc: Cygwin Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- References: <377C31B0.EA52A0F2@ihug.co.nz>
Ross Smith wrote:
> Anyone know if there's a port of scp for cygwin? Francis Chang's ssh
> package includes it, but I can't get it to work.
I use the port listed on Sergey Okhapkin's page.
The actual archive site is:
The binary distribution for scp probably works although I compiled my
own copy. I downloaded the ssh source from the main ssh site, applied
the above diffs (ssh-1.2.26-cygwin.diff.gz), and compiled against the
latest Cygwin snapshot. I then "hacked" my copy to enable RSA
authentication so that I do not have to supply scp with a password any
more. It works for me. :-)
Steve Coleman <Steve.Coleman@jhuapl.edu> http://www.jhuapl.edu/
<<--------->> Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory <<---------->>
Balt:443-778-6330 Fax:443-778-5597 Wash:240-228-6330 Fax:240-228-5597
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com