This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rxvt interacts badly with bash line editing
- To: Gary Bishop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: rxvt interacts badly with bash line editing
- From: David Starks-Browning <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:55:19 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thursday 1 Jul 99, Gary Bishop writes:
> I'm using the version of rxvt from http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html along
> with bash from cygwin release 20.1. It mostly works great.
> It has one bad feature. When command lines get long, and bash would
> normally scroll to the right, it drops down to the next line but still
> thinks it is scrolling.
I do not see this behavior. I have TERM=xterm. I am using the
*latest* rxvt from the above site ("1999-06-30 z release"), which also
fixes the Alt-Meta problem I reported just days ago. (Fast work, bub.)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org