This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A new user of cygwin and unix based system
- To: Michael Hirmke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: A new user of cygwin and unix based system
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 22:07:50 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <19990628211209.A15140@cygnus.com> <7KI1Bz9KpfB@mike.franken.de>
On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 12:06:00AM +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
>>reader. Offhand, I don't see groff but I know it's been ported. If
>>anyone wants to send me or DJ a pointer to a URL for download we'll add
>>it to the web page.
>groff-1.10 is on ftp.franken.de in my porters' directory and also has a
>section in my package report.
Yeah, I thought it was probably on your site but it doesn't seem to be
mentioned on the cygwin site.
Maybe we should be putting your "ported software report" on our web pages
Would you be interested in maintaining a page at sourceware.cygnus.com?
You'd need cvs access but after that it would be easy.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com