This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A new user of cygwin and unix based system
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: A new user of cygwin and unix based system
- From: email@example.com (Michael Hirmke)
- Date: 06 Jul 1999 01:00:00 +0200
- Organization: Kommunikationsnetz Franken e.V. (Nuernberg)
Chris Faylor [firstname.lastname@example.org] wrote:
>Maybe we should be putting your "ported software report" on our web pages
Isn't a link enough??
>Would you be interested in maintaining a page at sourceware.cygnus.com?
>You'd need cvs access but after that it would be easy.
Sorry, but I'd better like to maintain this document here on my own web
server. Besides that, I don't have the time to do anything else than
Michael Hirmke | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg | E-Mail mailto:email@example.com
| WWW http://aquarius.franken.de/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org