This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: thread safety and next cygwin relase
- To: Isselmou Ould-Dellahy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: thread safety and next cygwin relase
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 22:48:10 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <19990705213607.B5458@diamond.ccrl.mot.com>
On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 09:36:07PM -0500, Isselmou Ould-Dellahy wrote:
>I've read all about thread safety question in the cygwin mailing list
>archives. It seems that the next version of cygwin would be
>thread-safe. Could anybody confirm this? and if so when approximately
>is that next release scheduled to be released ? What is the best
>solution available right now over cygwin-b20 ?
I don't plan on turning on thread safety in B21. I probably will in
The best plan is to compile the program yourself.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com