This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to FTP binary files?
- To: cygwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: How to FTP binary files?
- From: Keith Starsmeare <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 06:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm using B20.1 on NT4 and I'm having difficulty with ftp. I've tried
compiling ftp from the inetutils and I've used Andy Piper's ftp, but
whenever I ftp a binary file (in binary mode obviously) the file I get
Is this a cygwin bug?
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com