This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to FTP binary files?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, cygwin <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: How to FTP binary files?
- From: Earnie Boyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 06:57:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: email@example.com
--- Keith Starsmeare <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm using B20.1 on NT4 and I'm having difficulty with ftp. I've tried
> compiling ftp from the inetutils and I've used Andy Piper's ftp, but
> whenever I ftp a binary file (in binary mode obviously) the file I get
> is corrupted.
> Is this a cygwin bug?
YES. Download and install the January 15th snapshot for the fix. You could
download a more recent snapshot but the caveat is that it is ALPHA for the B21 release.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org