This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Libraries not working
- To: Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Libraries not working
- From: John Garrison <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 18:03:07 -0400
- CC: DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- References: <199907062150.QAA00367@mercury.xraylith.wisc.edu>
Mumit Khan wrote:
> DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > > [bin]# ./i586-mingw32-nm /usr/win32/lib/libIMG.a | grep IMG_Load_RW
> > > ./i586-mingw32-nm: IMG.c: File format not recognized
> > One thing to note - you should put *.o in the archives, not *.c
> Duh, thanks. My brain automatically translated that to .o when I saw
> the .c. That obviously changes everything.
Yeah, i feel dumb now :) I had just copy and pasted the c filenames
directory listing into the Makefile. I changed what I thought to be all of
them over to .o. .c looks alot like .o with the wrong font. Especially
since like Mumit says your brain just automatically translates it to what
it is supposed to be.
Now if I could just find out how to make WinMain be declared without
breaking compatibility with other platforms. Can I just do somthing like
I know nothing about windows programming so if this is a stupid question I
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com