This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fhandler_base::fork_fixup message
- To: John Wiersba <John.Wiersba@medstat.com>
- Subject: Re: fhandler_base::fork_fixup message
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:06:47 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <03F4742D8225D21191EF00805FE62B990205E1A9@AA-MSG-01>
On Tue, Jul 06, 1999 at 06:13:10PM -0400, John Wiersba wrote:
>I'm still getting messages like:
> 0 0 [main] D:\opt\cygwin\bin\bash.exe 1006
>/jrw/jrw/mdst/sh/tclsh - Win32 error 6, handle 0x1C
>even with the 7/5 cygwin1.dll. Is this being addressed? I could try to
>help diagnosing this if someone could suggest where to look. I don't have
>this problem with much older (January) cygwin1.dlls, but all of the recent
>ones I've tried in the past month or so seem to have it.
What, specifically, are you doing? I see that you're running tclsh but
that's not enough to debug the problem.
You could try using the strace command to track what is going on:
strace -osomefile -f your program arguments here
You'll have to grab the strace program from the cygwin-inst* tar file
on the snapshots page.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com