This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: scp for cygwin?
- To: Steve Coleman <Steve.Coleman@jhuapl.edu>
- Subject: Re: scp for cygwin?
- From: Ross Smith <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 16:12:01 +1300
- CC: Cygwin Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: The Internet Group
- References: <377C31B0.EA52A0F2@ihug.co.nz> <377CC33D.52C3F9BE@jhuapl.edu>
Steve Coleman wrote:
> Ross Smith wrote:
> > Anyone know if there's a port of scp for cygwin? Francis Chang's ssh
> > package includes it, but I can't get it to work.
> I use the port listed on Sergey Okhapkin's page.
> The actual archive site is:
I can't get that to work either. Same symptoms: it freezes up at the
password prompt (only with this distribution it happens with both ssh
and scp, whereas Francis Chang's ssh works but scp freezes).
Ross Smith <email@example.com> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand
The good news, according to the FCC, is that television viewing won't be
interrupted by the Y2K problem. The bad news, according to the rest of
us, is that television viewing won't be interrupted by the Y2K problem.
-- Jonathan Erickson in Dr Dobb's Journal
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org