This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Resizeable xterms
- From: Keith Starsmeare <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 11:03:44 +0100
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking for xterms that resize properly (I am currently using
Arlindo da Silva's X11R6.4 Libraries/Clients) as I'd like my windows to
be larger than 25 rows.
I've noticed though, that I can rlogin into a unix machine and type
resize and on some machines it works, on others I can type "stty
rows=76; resize" and that works. But neither of these methods work for
me on a native xterm. :(
Has anyone got a fully functional xterm?
(And please don't suggest using rxvt!)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com