This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with dll-generation under Win98
- To: Oliver Oberschelp <ober@MLaP.DE>
- Subject: Re: Problems with dll-generation under Win98
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:19:51 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Oliver Oberschelp wrote:
> I've got a strange problem with building dlls under Win98.
> Considering the following example for a batch file:
Known problem. Win9x does zero out files if you seek past the end and
write. NT loader seems to be more forgiving and can successfully load
some of these DLLs, but Win9x does not.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com