This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: _splitpath() _makepath()
- To: "Vincent P. LaBella" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: _splitpath() _makepath()
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:21:14 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: Cygwin List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Vincent P. LaBella wrote:
> I'm looking for _splitpath/_makepath functions and they are not in
> the ..../include/stdlib.h but they are in the
> ..../include/mingw32/stdlib.h directory.
> How do I get my program to use the mingw32 library instead? Should I just
> change the include and lib dirs to point to it??
See http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/. First you
should look at my intro to Mingw, and then look at how to build Mingw
applications under Cygwin.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com