This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Couple (easy) questions: Linux dev and Mesa.
- To: Steve Butts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Couple (easy) questions: Linux dev and Mesa.
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:24:46 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Steve Butts wrote:
> What I'd like to be able to do is to all my development on my Linux box,
> but compile certain programs so I can run them on a Windows machine. Is
> it possible to do with with Cygwin?
Of course. I cross-compile everything, including the compilers that I
package and distribute, on a linux or solaris box. For info on how to
build a Cygwin/Mingw cross-compilation environment, see:
beware that you'll be running into the usual caveats of using cross
compilers/tools, and only experience (and good fortune) will help in
debugging certain problems. CrossGCC FAQ http://www.objsw.com/ may be
of help as well.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com