This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perplexing error with g++
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: perplexing error with g++
- From: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:08:11 -0400 (EDT)
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
> With release 20.1 "#!" on first line of C++ file I get error
> "Invalid name" for line 1, upon trying to compile with g++.
Good! That means the compiler is working properly. C++ files
shouldn't begin with #!, only scripts should.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com