This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
AW: Problems with dll-generation under Win98 - solved!
- To: "'Mumit Khan'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: AW: Problems with dll-generation under Win98 - solved!
- From: "Oliver Oberschelp" <ober@MLaP.DE>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:35:37 +0200
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > I've got a strange problem with building dlls under Win98.
> Known problem. Win9x does zero out files if you seek past the end and
> write. NT loader seems to be more forgiving and can successfully load
> some of these DLLs, but Win9x does not.
I received a solution from Paul Sokolovsky mailto:email@example.com.
It works as it should be. (Thank you again Paul!)
Thank for your interest Mumit.
MfG. Oliver (only a newbie .) )
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org