This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Libwww again
- To: Geoff Appleby <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Libwww again
- From: Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 01:43:50 -0500
- cc: cygwin <email@example.com>
Geoff Appleby <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Does anyone know if/when socket support will be ported?
What socket support ported? If you're talking about Mingw, it
already has socket support, albeit Winsock style. If someone
wants to create a free POSIX/BSD socket wrapper for Mingw,
that'll be great.
If you're talking about Libwww, I haven't a clue. However, since
Lynx now supports Windows32, you should check the implementation.
Available at lynx.browser.org.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com