This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I get a .dll to resolve at runtime ?
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How can I get a .dll to resolve at runtime ?
- From: Emanuele ALIBERTI <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 04:56:28 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
>Aye, there's the rub. It depends on whether NT considers the import
>address table to be a shared resource, or a per-process one. One can
>only try and see.
I guess: since the imports table is patched by the loader, it should be
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com