This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I cannot find poll.h
- To: Robert Follner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: I cannot find poll.h
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:52:13 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 09:48:38PM +0200, Robert Follner wrote:
>I'm trying to port some SW which uses a SYSV communication
>between processes. It needs a poll.h header file.
>Is there some easy way to use sysv signals on win32?
The reason that you can't find it is that poll isn't
implemented under cygwin.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org