This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I cannot find poll.h
- To: Robert Follner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: I cannot find poll.h
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:11:36 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Robert Follner wrote:
> I was looking for it in cygwin docs, and not found it.
> So, I have a question.
> Is it posible any workaround for poll?
Use select. Lots of systems emulate poll() using select(). A good resource
is W. Richard Stevens' Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment.
> Is there similar way in Windows API?
> Sorry, I'm not good in Win API programming...
Since you're using the Cygwin POSIX layer and obviously porting Unix-based
code, try select() first.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com