This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: command lines
- To: Mike Fahlbusch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: command lines
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 01:08:16 -0500
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had written earlier:
> In the meantime, I ran some simple tests by running a Mingw program from
> Cygwin bash shell and passed it a command line where the total length
> was >= 330 characters. It worked as well when I invoked the same from
> a makefile via Cygwin make.
> Are you sure it's not a function of how djgpp make is invoking "foreign"
And I just tried 2400 characters on the command line for both Mingw and
Cygwin apps driven via a Cygwin make program. Both worked.
Points to your setup.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com