This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with Less and Backspace
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ajoy Victor)
- Subject: Re: problem with Less and Backspace
- From: Ian T Zimmerman <email@example.com>
- Date: 09 Jul 1999 16:11:49 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <19990709134431.AAC29428@default>
>>>>> "Ajoy" == Ajoy Victor <email@example.com> writes:
Ajoy> When I use "less" with some file and try to search a text
Ajoy> using "/" and, after writing something, I press Backspace
Ajoy> all I get is ^H^H^H
stty erase ^H
This might have unexpected side effects in other programs, but at
least not in bash which puts the tty into raw mode (by way of readline).
2325 3rd Street #324, San Francisco, California 94107
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org