This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: building bash-2.03?
- To: David Starks-Browning <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: building bash-2.03?
- From: Geoffrey Noer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:32:03 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
> Has anyone else built bash-2.03 successfuly for cygwin? Is there
> something special I need to do, or should I start looking for problems
> in my cygwin setup? (I've built other gnu software in the past
> without difficulty.)
As an FYI, I imported bash 2.03 into our development sources here at
Cygnus which was pretty painless. This (or possibly a newer version)
will be in the next Cygwin release, whenever that happens.
Geoffrey Noer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com