This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange cut and paste behaviour
- To: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners Inc)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Strange cut and paste behaviour
- From: Keith Starsmeare <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:51:17 +0100
- CC: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Larry Hall (RFK Partners Inc) wrote:
> Do you have "tty" set in "CYGWIN"? I found I had this problem on NT4 SP4-5
> with Cygwin b20.x until I removed the "tty" setting...
That works... and vim still seems to work and long lines in bash work
much better too. Why on Earth did I set that to tty in the first place!?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com