This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash: pushd
- To: Hans GINZEL <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: bash: pushd
- From: Brendan Simon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:58:42 +1000
- CC: email@example.com
- Organization: CTAM Pty Ltd
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Hans GINZEL wrote:
> > It seems that pushd is not in the path when you run your script.
> > Try putting "echo $PATH" in your script to see what the path is set to
> > when the script is exectued.
> Thank you, but pushd and popd are internal bash commands.
Oh, if only you could all see me blushing.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org