RE: -mwindows copyright?

Er, Public Domain explicitly means _no_ copyright.

Why is distributing under the GNU liscense a problem?  The trouble
with releasing software into the public domain is that anyone is
free to pick it up, make their own changes, copyright it, and _sell_
it as their own.  The GNU copyleft is designed to prevent that sort
of thing.

______
Dennis