Re: -mwindows copyright?

i dont want a copyright.
i dont want my software to be licensed and restricted on a basis of wether
the end user wants to sell it or modify it or redistrubite it.
if someone wants to use my code in something else, or even sell it, that is
absolutely cool with me.  id appreciate an email or some credit or something,
but if they dont want to give it, thats fine.  my goal here isnt to get fame
and money.  my goal is to distribute a program and some code to the internet
community that i think other people might find useful.
and i think that if some other developer actually does take interest in my
code, they will appreciate the freedom i have given them to use my code in
whatever way the choose, be it to keep it public domain, copyright it, put it
under gnu, or sell it.

Aaron