This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20.1: expect: spawn -open doesn't work
- To: Brian Petry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: B20.1: expect: spawn -open doesn't work
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <email@example.com>
- Date: 21 Jul 1999 20:15:44 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <199907211801.LAA15247@aztec.eng.priacc.com>
>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Petry <email@example.com> writes:
Brian> It looks like "spawn -open" doesn't work.
Brian> This can be easily recreated by running the spawn test
Brian> script in source distribution.
Brian> The error text reported by expect (or tcl) is "bad file
Brian> I'm trying use something like "spawn -open [open
Brian> Does anyone have a patch for this problem?
I recompiled tcl from the Cygwin distribution as a X11 app by
expect1.1> spawn -open [open /dev/com1]
spawn [open ...]
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org