This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: AW: bash history not avail from arrow keys
- To: cygwin users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: AW: bash history not avail from arrow keys
- From: Earnie Boyd <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:11:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- "erskine, michael" <michael.erskine@SERuk.com> wrote:
> Ah, I see what you mean Earnie - yes I only have access to the bash
> history for this particular instance of the bash shell - shoot! I'll
> look out for the patches. Any ideas for making the regular arrow keys
> work (rather than the numpad)?
Rather than keeping a lookout go digging thru the archives. As for the
"regular arrow keys", I've not heard of anyone having a problem. Perhaps
you've an incorrect keyboard driver or the keyboard mapping is incorrect.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org