This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20.1: expect: spawn -open doesn't work
- To: Brian Petry <email@example.com>, "Dr. Volker Zell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: B20.1: expect: spawn -open doesn't work
- From: Earnie Boyd <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:35:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: email@example.com
--- Brian Petry <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I tried your suggestion (I think), but I still get the same failure. Here's
> what I did (I'm a cygwin newbie):
> I obtained sources from the "latest" section (I assume that's B20.1).
> I configured with a new install directory (to make sure I wouldn't use
> libraries from my binary distribution):
> configure --prefix=/testinstall -v
> I changed tcl/win/Makefile:
> #TCL_DEFINES = -D__WIN32__ $(DEBUGDEFINES)
> TCL_DEFINES = $(DEBUGDEFINES)
It probably should be
TCL_DEFINES = -U__WIN32__ $(DEBUGDEFINES)
I won't guarantee that this will get rid of the macro definition. It is
defined in the gcc specs file so removing the -D__WIN32__ didn't get rid of it
it just got rid of duplicate definitions.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org