This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20.1: expect: spawn -open doesn't work
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Volker Zell)
- Subject: Re: B20.1: expect: spawn -open doesn't work
- From: Brian Petry <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry to trouble you again, but I tried patching various .c modules and still
haven't had any luck. Could you please tell me exactly which source files
> >>>>> "Brian" == Brian Petry <email@example.com> writes:
> Brian> I changed tcl/win/Makefile:
> Brian> #TCL_DEFINES = -D__WIN32__ $(DEBUGDEFINES)
> Briab> TCL_DEFINES = $(DEBUGDEFINES)
> I patched the source directly. There are a couple of source files
> where __WIN32__ is defined I remember.
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com