This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw32 build of gcc with anonymous unions/structs allowed?
- To: Jonathan Wilson <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: mingw32 build of gcc with anonymous unions/structs allowed?
- From: Christopher Seawood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:34:20 -0500 (EST)
- cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
> where can i get a mingw32 build of gcc with anonymous unions/structs
According to Mumit, "gcc-2.95 doesn't officially support anon aggregates,
but my distribution of it will. It came too late to get into gcc-2.95,
but gcc-3.0 will have it."
So get a recent gcc 2.95 snapshot and grab Mumit's gcc-2.95 patches.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com